The Embassy of the Philippines, The Hague, will forward the Report of Marriage (ROM) to the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in the Philippines.  The PSA-certified Marriage Certificate (MC) may be retrieved in the Philippines three months after the filing of the Report of Marriage (ROM) at the Embassy of the Philippines in The Hague.  Always keep a personal copy of the ROM for your file. 

    1. Duly accomplished Report of Marriage (ROM) formin four (4) copies.

    2. International Marriage Certificate / Iuitreksel uit de huwelijksakte from the Gemeente. The Marriage Certificate (MC) should first be legalized by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken) located at Bezuidenhoutseweg 67, 2594 AC Den Haag.  MFA trunkline: 070-3486486. (present original and make photocopies).

    3. Four (4) photocopies of the valid Philippine passport of husband and wife. (present original and submit photocopy of information page).

    4. For Divorced, Annulled or Widowed applicants:

      -  Divorced Filipino Applicant - submit Philippine judicial recognition of a foreign-issued absolute divorce decree duly authenticated by Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)

      -   Annulled Filipino Applicant - submit Judicial Decree of Annulment or Declaration of Nullity of his/her previous marriage duly authenticated by the DFA

      -   Widowed Filipino Applicant - submit Death Certificate of former spouse duly authenticated by the DFA

    5. Affidavit of Delayed Registration - if marriage was solemnized more than a year prior to the filing of the Report of Marriage

    6. If dual citizen, original Philippine citizenship Reacquisition papers. (Updated per OL-279-OCA-2016 dated 11 November 2016).


Basic fees:   
Euro 22.50 (Report of Marriage)
Euro 22.50 (Embassy Legalization of the International Marriage Certificate)     

Euro 22.50 (Affidavit for late Registration , if applicable)
Euro 0.10 per page (photocopy services)

Stamped, self-addressed return envelope for registered mail.